Clinical Research Assistant JobSanta Barbara, CA 49208
Apply NowApply Now Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This JobThe Clinical Research Assistant will be expected to help Research Coordinators with administration work such as filing study documents, submitting images and forms to online data capture systems, and assist with various other tasks assigned by the Research Coordinator or Research Director. This individual’s objective is to accurately assist with various regulatory aspects of a study visit including logging data and working with sponsor monitors or other representatives.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing study working folders for assigned protocols to ensure complete source documentation.
- Accurately filing documents in study folders in a timely manner.
- Logging data in online electronic data capture systems for studies.
- Submit de-identified images to reading centers per their guidelines.
- Preparing and shipping laboratory samples for clinical trials.
- Maintaining investigational drug/device dispensing accountability and shipping logs according to protocol guidelines.
- Assisting monitors with queries and other regulatory questions.
- Maintaining all required certifications (ie GCP, human assurance, IATA hazmat, etc)
- Obtaining dry ice from vendor.
- Pick up dry ice or other needed study supplies.
- Drop off clinical lab samples for shipping.
- They may be called upon to reach out to study patients remotely to schedule or re-schedule visits.
- Adhering to all federal and state regulations with respect to HIPAA and other study-related policies.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1 year of experience in an office setting required
- Proficient in use of computer systems and MS Office programs.
- Must be fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift/move boxes up to 50lbs
Questions About Careers at Califorina Retina Consultants?